We assist clients grieving the death of a family member by providing probate administrative services, probate petitions, small estate distribution, and spousal property petitions. When your loved one dies with only a will (no Trust), and/or leaves assets that are titled to his/her name, legal steps must be taken to collect that property. We can assist you with that.